WE SHIP BREAD!
Please give us a call to discuss your shipping needs. Because each order is unique we currently do not have the capability to take shipment orders online.
Helpful shipping information:
- We ship ground via UPS or Fed Ex.
- We do not ship on Friday or Saturday as this would cause your bread to sit in a warehouse over the weekend and we cannot guarantee its freshness.
- To get the most out of the Shipping Fees and ensure your bread is in good shape when you receive it, we use boxes that accommodate the following number of loaves: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8. If you order in different amounts we will have to divide your order into two or more boxes, which could increase your shipping cost.
- Please take a look at our baking schedule and call us to place your order at least one day prior to the day we bake your desired breads. This helps ensure we can get your desired breads out to you as quickly as possible. We cannot guarantee any orders placed on the same day. Thanks for your understanding.
- Shipping costs: $3 for packaging and handling + UPS/FedEx standard shipping rate (varies by address & state)
- We guarantee our bread will arrive in good condition if delivered on the date promised. If your bread is damaged in transit (this has only happened twice in 18 years) we will work with you and the shipping carrier to replace it.
- Your bread should be fresh at room temperature for up to a week after it is baked. While we don’t recommend refrigerating our bread, it freezes very well. If you freeze it be sure to use a quality freezer bag, not the bread bag that we package it in.